Fear is a strong emotion, deeply rooted in our psyche and a great barrier to our personal development. So every time you overcome one of your fears your personality grows.
Please note that we don’t want to expose you to real danger here, but things like fear of spiders, walking close to an edge, flying in an airplane, speaking in front of people or even dancing are really holding you back from some tremendous experiences. So if you ever wanted to do something against that voice in the back of your head, now is the time to go for it!
What You’ll Need
- The courage to recognize that fear.
- The desire to overcome it.
Steps to Success
- It’s unlikely that you are the only one in the world with that particular fear, so go on the Internet and find success stories of how others did it.
- Learn a bit about the thing that you are afraid of. Separate the real dangers from the imagined ones.
- Find someone to accompany you. Someone who is supportive and understands your hesitation.
- This is a mental game, so work on your inner conviction first.
- Know the real risks and how to deal with them.
- Don’t let others pressure you into starting your first attempt.
Coming Soon: Add this Challenge to Your User Profile!
Take a few pictures or a short video of you working on the challenge. After you are finished log into your account and click on “Submit a Challenge Attempt.” If our members find that you did a good job, they’ll vote for your attempt. We’ll consider any attempt with 25 or more votes as successfully completed, and will add it to your user profile. This way you can share your unforgettable experiences with anyone and serve as inspiration for them!