Mountains are always a great source of inspiration, but almost nothing beats the feeling of you sitting on a mountain-top and watching the sun disappear behind the distant peaks. The higher the mountain, the better. If the air is clean and the sky free of clouds you are up for a magical experience.
What You’ll Need
- A mountain to climb.
- Clear sky, at least towards the west.
- A flashlight or a head-lamp for the way back.
- If you can stay nearby, bring your camping equipment. This way you can enjoy the sunrise next morning also, which is even more awesome.
Steps to Success
- Wait for a nice day with a cloud-free horizon.
- Know at what time the sun will set.
- Give yourself plenty of time to reach the chosen location.
- It gets cold quickly in the mountains, so bring a sweater for your return trip.
- Make sure you know the way back.
Coming Soon: Add this Challenge to Your User Profile!
Take a few pictures or a short video of you working on the challenge. After you are finished log into your account and click on “Submit a Challenge Attempt.” If our members find that you did a good job, they’ll vote for your attempt.
We’ll consider any attempt with 25 or more votes as successfully completed, and will add it to your user profile. This way you can share your unforgettable experiences with anyone and serve as inspiration for them!